At Norwich Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we want to give our patients without dental insurance a plan that could offer them similar savings, without the hassles of deductibles and claim forms. That is why we developed the Dental Savings Club! When you join the club, you will instantly begin saving 20% off every dental visit….and that’s not all!
When you join the club, you will also receive the following for FREE:
- Two basic adult or child cleanings with fluoride per year (a value of over $232.00) *Must be used within 12-month period of current contract
- Two healthy periodic dental exams per year (a value of $113.40) *Does not include emergencies
- A full comprehensive periodontal exam (a value of $86.10)
- Set of initial full-mouth radiographs (a value of $194.25) *Includes bitewings & panoramic films
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Oral Cancer screening (a value of $47.25)
Dental Savings Club
Joining the Dental savings club couldn’t be easier or more affordable. For just $355.00 per person per year, you can enjoy over $673.00 worth of dental services and continue your savings by receiving 20% off each dental procedure per year, and there is no limit to how much you can save!
With the Dental Savings Club, there are no complicated forms to fill out or cards that you need to remember to bring. Simply sign up with one of our friendly, and helpful staff members, and you can start saving on your dental needs that very day.
So take advantage of Norwich Family & Cosmetic Dentistry’s most popular savings plan and become a member of the Dental Service Club…the dental plan that pays for itself the moment you join!
The Dental Savings Club is not dental insurance and cannot be used in conjunction with ANY dental insurance plan or ANY other discount offers, including financing. There are no refunds with the plan. The plan runs for one year from the date you sign up with full payment of $355.00. These benefits are only for the plan period.
To sign up for the Dental Savings Club, simply print and fill out the form below and bring it with you to your next dental appointment.